I’m happy to share my first quilt block design with you! I’ve done the math and tried it out a few times. So it’s ready to share and it’s free!. This is a 6 1/2 inch block. I’ve written cutting directions and made a diagram of the block.
I’m a big Hillary fan, so if you are too, please make a block or two, and share them on instagram, Facebook, or wherever you want! I can’t wait to see your versions! Please leave me feedback on any improvements or suggestions you may have.
Download the I’m with her block here: I’m with her block
Here are the photos I took along the way:
- Cut out the pieces:
- Make the half square triangles:
- Assemble the top and bottom rows:
- Assemble the middle row:
- Assemble the center block and add top and bottom borders:
- Add left side border:
- Assemble right side border:
- Sew the strips together creating the arrow point:
- Sew the strip to the right side of block:
And that’s it! for detailed cutting directions and sewing directions:
Download the PDF file: I’m With Her Block